Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Go West Young Man!

Great day at work today. We, GM and self, dealt with some major issues in a straight forward
driven by facts approach.......Owning your own business is so much more complicated than most realize....thus the high rate of failure.....

Wednesday, February 11, I have a meeting in Pierre, discussing Maximum Promotions growth, and how we can have an effect on the entire state. The book "Family Business" certainly will come into the discussion. I am really excited about this meeting... It has taken
me approx. two years to get.....

After Pierre, onto Rapid City......this should really be a great trip. T.V. interview on Thursday
morning at Newscenter 1 in Rapid City with the two authors of "Family Business". After the
interview I am going to present to a class @ National American University on Entrepreneurship and South Dakota. I will be joined by a newspaper reporter from the
Rapid City Journal's business reporting section....I am really looking forward to this time.

On Friday I will be presenting to two classes at Rapid City Stevens....Consumer Science, and marketing......this is the group I want to impact the most. (High School, Tech, College, University, 17-30)

Brock and the Washington Warriors are in Rapid City playing the Raiders and the Cobblers
on Friday and Saturday.... We really need two wins.......Life is good.....running a business is the most challenging thing I've ever done......I want to improve and grow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment