Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday looking back...moving forward

February 7, 2009

It is Saturday and we continue to move forward. General Manager, MAW, MAE, Circle 100,
call center, and owner all in store on a day we are closed.....We are able to get the nautical
flag pole installed.....I have been visualizing this project for 5 years.....on Monday we should be able to mount flags on this pole, and then get busy selling the concept....we must show tremendous growth in our flagpole/flags sales area....25% to 35%...


This past week went by quickly....lots of issues to deal with.....most important was our late
receivables issue. We made progress in our collections, but also had exposed weaknesses in our A/R methods. A plan is being put into place to deal with these issues...now....

I am trying to get reviews completed, but have struggled because of a lack of data for our
sales staff.. I will constinue to push this project forward...

Our sales contest this week is on QUOTES.....

I marvel at how much my summer jobs as a student have played into my career.....same goes
for the classes I took in high school and college, and the jobs I had after college (pre-MaxPro.)

Every day I use Math, Science, Reading, Psycology, Journalism, History, Writing, and more......

It feels good to be 50 plus years old and still have plenty of gas in the life tank....I am ready and willing to grow Max. Pro..

Most all reviews will be complete by Tuesday, February 10, 2009....Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment